FSACARS

Michael2015

i have been looking into using the FSACARS system but i am sin a loose end as i have tried several times to get it wrking on to my airline but i have no idea how to install and the files and to what folders,,, the creatdb.sql will not install as i dont no where to install correctly please could some make it easy and point me in the guided path

• Moderators

In my virtual airline we had decided to stop supporting it cause it is not in development for more than 10 years now. I hope that you will manage to find a solution. Where did you find the createdb.sql and how are you trying to install it? What kind of errors do you get?

• Moderators

This is because the package you are downloading from fsacars site is just some basic version of the acars functions which have to be implemented to phpVMS. As I can see on my phpVMS it is already included and you should be able to see the config file in your pilot profile. I do not know if it is included on the simpilot's phpVMS version. It should be somewhere in core/modules/ACARS.

• Moderators

There should be a download link in your profile page under the ACARS Config section. Alternatively you can download it through yourwebsiteurl/action.php/acars/fsacarsconfig

PS: Do not forget to edit accordingly the passwd= line with your phpVMS password after you download it.