Importing Schedules

Dyl962

Hey guys,

With the creation of a new Virtual Airline myself, and a team of hard workers are still working out some kinks, we have come to a Y path in the road.

Schedules. We have 30,000 of them. They are in the correct format using the phpVMS template (I have used phpVMS in the past plenty of times!)

Using the Admin center in phpVMS, we tried, and it only put in 11,000 of the 30,000 routes. We have also tried to do it directly through the SQL database, but get an error "Column count on line 1 invalid". After checking (counting) the columns, all seems okay.

Any Help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks to all!

Dylan

Can you go ahead and post the values of about 5 columns? Maybe the formatting may be a little wrong.

Can you go ahead and post the values of about 5 columns? Maybe the formatting may be a little wrong.

Not quite sure what you mean, but here are the first few lines in the file:

code flightnum depicao arricao route aircraft flightlevel distance deptime arrtime flighttime notes price flighttype daysofweek enabled AAL 6229 EGLC EINN A318 389.794 9:50 11:05 1.25 Flight Operated by BAW. Business: Meal 800 P 1234560 1 AAL 6231 EGLC EINN A318 389.794 16:00 17:15 1.25 Flight Operated by BAW. Business: Meal 800 P 1234560 1

Have you tried this?

Yes. Doesn't work. Only "Updates" routes.. how does it update routes that aren't there?..

@Dyl962 and myself are actually making the VA together. I was the one who was linked in the above comment. Same result, a million times over tried. @magic, I paid $40 for the schedules from Zumeweb, only got 5000 schedules in the download. Had to email because the server sent me the wrong CSV. The formatting the 100% original file you guys have for AAL. Maybe you would have an idea?

@Dyl962 and myself are actually making the VA together. I was the one who was linked in the above comment. Same result, a million times over tried. @magic, I paid $40 for the schedules from Zumeweb, only got 5000 schedules in the download. Had to email because the server sent me the wrong CSV. The formatting the 100% original file you guys have for AAL. Maybe you would have an idea?

Umm...If you're the guy that emailed me the other day we had that fixed. Your schedule now has about 30,000 entries. If you didn't email me, please do that so I can get it fixed for you.