phpvms Installer

thomas2360

Hello,

I'm going to explain to you my problem with phpvms.

Yesterday I sent phpvms' files on my ftp serveur and I went on my website to run the installer but an error occured and there was a message: "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',', expecting '(' in /mnt/163/sda/c/2/thomas.nouyer/phpvms/index.php on line 45"

I don't understand, so if you have a solution, please give it to me.

Thank you,

Thomas2360

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I didn't want to create another post regarding the same matter, but I am having this issue as well. I uploaded the files via FileZilla to the directory, /pilots, and when I went to go and do the installation, I received this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.', expecting '(' in /homepages/11/d329479458/htdocs/pilots/install/install.php on line 63

It also shows the same error with the /pilots/index.php file, and those are the only two I have tried.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Certainly.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /homepages/11/d329479458/htdocs/pilots/core/classes/CodonWebService.class.php on line 42

I hope your smartness understands that better than mine! =)

EDIT: Fixed!

Here's what I did:

I created a .htaccess file which contained the following and uploaded it to the root of my website.

AddType x-mapp-php5 .php

Went back to the installer, and all is working well.

Thanks, hope this can help someone!