Revision 907: fixed #208 fixed #219 fixed #222, prereqs for ranks/aircraft, installer ...

Nabeel

• Administrators

• bug: fix navdata with lat=0 or lng=0 (closed: fixed) #208
  • bug: Financial report - Breakdown out (closed: fixed) #219
  • request: Privilidges and access (closed: fixed) #222/
  • prereqs for ranks/aircraft, installer fixes
  • fixed problem with expired sessions not clearing properly
  • aircraft - can select a minimum rank, but doesn't actually do anything yet (still working out some details)

View more details, download from here

Install Check

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...
[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...
[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

-- Checked 167 files, found 0 errors

Still not working it must be something unique to my system not sure why, the error is a bit different with 907

There was an error adding the schedule, already exists DB error: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'maxload' at row 1

Install Check

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.3.x

Checking connectivity...

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION - assumed 'CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION' in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\install\checkinstall.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER - assumed 'CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER' in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\install\checkinstall.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_AUTOREFERER - assumed 'CURLOPT_AUTOREFERER' in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\install\checkinstall.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT - assumed 'CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT' in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\install\checkinstall.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_HEADER - assumed 'CURLOPT_HEADER' in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\install\checkinstall.php on line 77
[Connection failed] Could not connect to remote server - error is "cURL not installed or initialized!"

Maybe something there is the reason? IDK

Still not working it must be something unique to my system not sure why, the error is a bit different with 907

There was an error adding the schedule, already exists DB error: Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'maxload' at row 1

Install Check

Checking PHP version

Checking connectivity...

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION - assumed 'CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION' in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\install\checkinstall.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER - assumed 'CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER' in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\install\checkinstall.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_AUTOREFERER - assumed 'CURLOPT_AUTOREFERER' in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\install\checkinstall.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT - assumed 'CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT' in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\install\checkinstall.php on line 77

Notice: Use of undefined constant CURLOPT_HEADER - assumed 'CURLOPT_HEADER' in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\install\checkinstall.php on line 77
[Connection failed] Could not connect to remote server - error is "cURL not installed or initialized!"

Maybe something there is the reason? IDK

do you have php5-curl installed

?

do you have php5-curl installed

?

I checked the php.ini and found that extension=php_curl.dll was not enabled. I enabled it and restarted the server. No more errors on the install check but I still get the error when trying to add a schedule

Install Check

Checking PHP version

Checking connectivity...

I should point out that the problem is on the Local Server not the actual websites server, I am updating to 907 on the actual server now to see if it is an issue there.

Install Check

Checking PHP version
[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...

[Checksum failed] /core/common/StatsData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/FuelData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/profile_main.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/frontpage_recentbids.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/classes/autoload.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Pilots/Pilots.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

-- Checked 167 files, found 6 errors

http://@@@@@@@@.com/test/admin/index.php/operations/aircraft

Fatal error: Class 'CodonCache' not found in /home/@@@@@/public_html/test/core/common/OperationsData.class.php  on line 76

line 76

$all_aircraft = CodonCache::read($key);

yesterday updated from 904 to 906 and today updated from 906 to 907 .

I try for re-upload 907 for 2times .

re-upload original file or 907 ?

[Checksum failed] /core/common/StatsData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/common/FuelData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/profile_main.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/frontpage_recentbids.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/classes/autoload.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Pilots/Pilots.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

• Administrators

I checked the php.ini and found that extension=php_curl.dll was not enabled. I enabled it and restarted the server. No more errors on the install check but I still get the error when trying to add a schedule

Install Check

Checking PHP version

Checking connectivity...

I should point out that the problem is on the Local Server not the actual websites server, I am updating to 907 on the actual server now to see if it is an issue there.

What are you entering in the schedule form, I can't dupe it. Are you entering a route?

What are you entering in the schedule form, I can't dupe it. Are you entering a route?

No not entering a route I was just trying to get enough info in there to test some of the stuff I am working on, I cant dupe it on the main site which is the important part but on my local machine its not working not sure why, I ended up adding them in mysql just for the purpose of working on my design.