Tablesorter not working any longer

Guest lorathon

Guest lorathon

Check the firefox error console for errors, that's the first place.

When did it stop working?

I really have no clue. We have been working on a new site and I have been updating regularly. But i just dont know when it went out. I am assuming that you are referring to an error in Firefox the browser. I do not use that. I use Chrome. Is there anywhere to check in Chrome for what you are asking about? If I need to I will install Firefox.

Guest lorathon

Ok, which page and all is this on? Which version/browser/browser version, any of that info, let me see if I can dupe it.

phpVMS - ver 2.1.912

Firefox - ver 3.6.2

Chrome - ver 4.1.249.1045

Any page in the admin section. Fleet, schedules, etc....

I check our main site which is still on the stable 2.0.854 version of phpVMS just to see if it was a browser problem but both the tablesorter functions with both Chrome and Firefox.

If you would like a pilot id and admin access let me know.

Guest lorathon

So updated our main site to Rev 914. Had the easydb problem also (Shown in a different thread) used the ezdb file from rev 912 and got it to update. Tablesorter is now not working on main site either. Rev 814

• Administrators

So updated our main site to Rev 914. Had the easydb problem also (Shown in a different thread) used the ezdb file from rev 912 and got it to update. Tablesorter is now not working on main site either. Rev 814

Which ezdb problem?

And the tablesorter, I don't see it existing at all. I think I took it out a while ago, couldn't get it to work with the current version of jQuery

Guest lorathon

Which ezdb problem?

And the tablesorter, I don't see it existing at all. I think I took it out a while ago, couldn't get it to work with the current version of jQuery

I got the same error as in this thread. Tried downloading the files again with the same error. Took the file from the Rev 912 and copied it over and it updated fine.

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/2491-updating-error/

was updating from 854 to 914