Admin Problems

flyalaska

I just got all my file transferred to the FiveDev server, I noticed when I go to edit a pending PIREP that all the fields are blank and the links on the left are for sending email to all pilots. When I first tried the links were for Pilot Shop, I deleted that MOD and I get the email links. ANy ideas whats causing this?

admin.jpg

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software

Install Check

Checking PHP version

[OK] PHP version is 5.2.x

Checking connectivity...

[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...

[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[Checksum failed] /install/templates/s3_setup_finished.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/common/PIREPData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/common/PilotData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/common/FinanceData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/common/ACARSData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/common/CentralData.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightimages.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/profile_stats.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightplan.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/acarsmap.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_log_flightdata.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/email_pilot_retired.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/profile_main.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/fsfk_vaconfig.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pilots_list.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/schedule_details.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/login_passwordreset.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/templates/pirep_editform.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/classes/CodonEvent.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/app.config.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/Pilots/Pilots.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/ACARS/xacars.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/PIREPS/PIREPS.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/RouteMap/RouteMap.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /admin/modules/Maintenance/Maintenance.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /lib/js/jquery_essentials.js did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /lib/js/ofc/js-ofc-library/ofc.js did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /lib/js/acarsmap.js did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /lib/js/jquery-admin.js did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /action.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

-- Checked 164 files, found 30 errors

• Administrators

Yeah, that's alot of corrupt files.. the one you're having trouble with is included there...

I guess delete the /core folder (save your local.config.php), redownload the release version, then reupload. What's your FTP client, and were you ever on beta? I wonder if you were on beta and are going back, but your FTP client might not be overwriting the old files

• Administrators

You'd get that if the local.config.php file is gone/empty. There's some weird mismatch on the files. Just wipe everything, backup your database (just in case), do a fresh install using that same DB info, you don't need to remove the database. But wipe out everything. Or after you wipe everything, re-upload, and restore the local.config.php file

• Administrators

This is the error:

GS_googleAddAdSenseService is not defined
http://www.tsviewer.com/ts_viewer_pur.php?ID=913080&bg=transparent&type=8f8f8f&type_size=11&type_family=1&info=1&channels=1&users=1&type_s_color=000000&type_s_weight=bold&type_s_style=normal&type_s_variant=normal&type_s_decoration=none&type_s_color_h=525284&type_s_weight_h=bold&type_s_style_h=normal&type_s_variant_h=normal&type_s_decoration_h=underline&type_i_color=000000&type_i_weight=normal&type_i_style=normal&type_i_variant=normal&type_i_decoration=none&type_i_color_h=525284&type_i_weight_h=normal&type_i_style_h=normal&type_i_variant_h=normal&type_i_decoration_h=underline&type_c_color=000000&type_c_weight=normal&type_c_style=normal&type_c_variant=normal&type_c_decoration=none&type_c_color_h=525284&type_c_weight_h=normal&type_c_style_h=normal&type_c_variant_h=normal&type_c_decoration_h=underline&type_u_color=000000&type_u_weight=normal&type_u_style=normal&type_u_variant=normal&type_u_decoration=none&type_u_color_h=525284&type_u_weight_h=normal&type_u_style_h=normal&type_u_variant_h=normal&type_u_decoration_h=none&skin=ts2_classic
Line 219

Seems like teamspeak?

• Administrators

This is the next error:

$(".inline").colorbox is not a function
http://www.flyaka.com/index.php/ACARS
Line 31

So I guess some jquery addon. You can also see them in Firefox, if you open the error console, empty it, and then refresh your ACARS page.