XACARS Flights

mark1million

• Moderators

Does anyone else have the same problem as my va?

When my pilots fly and log flights using xacars after they file their pirep the acars map puts them just to the left of Africa coordinates 000 which we have discovered before the reason but i cant get to the bottom of this one, maybe xacars sends a final position of 000 when it clears down the pirep data, not sure to be honest.

The airport coordinates are all ok as i have no problem with kACARS filing to the same destinations.

• Moderators

When my pilots fly and log flights using xacars after they file their pirep the acars map puts them just to the left of Africa coordinates 000 which we have discovered before the reason but i cant get to the bottom of this one, maybe xacars sends a final position of 000 when it clears down the pirep data, not sure to be honest.

The airport coordinates are all ok as i have no problem with kACARS filing to the same destinations.

indeed same is for fsacars i found but still on an oldere beta updating in 10

• Administrators

Are you on xacars latest? I mean, updated to their latest one? I wonder if it's related to that