kACARS_Free - 1.0.0.5 (BETA)

Guest lorathon

Guest lorathon

kACARS_Free v 1.0.0.5 (BETA) is now available.

ChangeLog -

1. Annoying bug that would hang or exception application when flightlevel was entered prior to retrieving flight information has hopefully been squashed.

2. Actual Altitude is sent during liveupdate rather than AGL.

3. Sim Rate Detection and Logged - Done

4. Overspeed Detection and Logged - Done

5. Stall Detection and Logged - Done

6. Crash Detection and Logged - Done

7. Slew Detection and Logged - Done

8. Aircraft title Logged - Done

9. Alternate aircraft selection - All Aircraft in fleet

10. Charter flight - Not sure if this is what you all wanted. Let me know if it needs tweaking.

FS-Products

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there - first of all congrats for your Beta Release of kAcars

Beside, i´ve got a question about the fleet - how does that thing work?Do i need a fleet.txt like fsacars inside my folder or is the software supposed to get the fleet our of the database of phpvms? (Cause actual that features wont work for me when i´m klicking on load or get aircraft)

Thank you and continue your nice work

Greatfull

Nagelfar

Guest lorathon

I just re-read your post.

Maybe I better write a little instructions.

There are two ways to get the aircraft data.

1. Log into your site using kACARS. get your bid info or flight info depending upon if you are using bids or if a pilot enters a flightnumber. Once you have good data the select aircraft box will become available to use. It should have at this point loaded your fleet into the drop down box. Scroll down until you see the desired aircraft. Highlight it and then "Load" it (Click Load). The aircraft that is selected will then replace the aircraft that was attached to the bid or flight number.

2. Charter - Once again log in. Once logged in the Charter checkbox should be enabled. Check the Charter box and the "Get Aircraft" button should become available and also some of the pirep fields will become editable. If you click the "Get Aircraft" it will pull the fleet table from your site and display them in the drop down. Just like above to select the aircraft.

Hope this helps,

Jeff

Guest lorathon

Please download the newest phpVMS release. This should fix the kACARS issue.

Nagelfar - Are you still not getting the aircraft to pull up? If so check your receive.xml file. Read it using Notepad. You should see an error that is on your site. Or send me the contents of that file.

Please download the newest phpVMS release. This should fix the kACARS issue.

Nagelfar - Are you still not getting the aircraft to pull up? If so check your receive.xml file. Read it using Notepad. You should see an error that is on your site. Or send me the contents of that file.

phpVMS beta 926 erro

receive.xml

<br />

<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to a member function asXML() on a non-object in <b>/home/grupobra/public_html/core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php</b> on line <b>38</b><br />

regio2.png

Guest lorathon

I upgraded to 927 and connected to the module that is supplied with 927. The only problem I encountered was with the aircraft drop down. If you comment out line 382 then the aircraft drop down should work also.

If you get errors check the recieve.xml file. Read it as a text file and if there are any php errors on your site they will be shown in this file.

I upgraded to 927 and connected to the module that is supplied with 927. The only problem I encountered was with the aircraft drop down. If you comment out line 382 then the aircraft drop down should work also.

If you get errors check the recieve.xml file. Read it as a text file and if there are any php errors on your site they will be shown in this file.

connected to the module ok roger

não aircraft drop down

Good lorathon it did not work here does not lower the aircraft

Failure would create a search of this route as there would be complete win of all systems of flight log

pt

Boa lorathon não deu certo aqui não baixa as aeronaves

A não teria como criar uma busca de rota como esta ai ficaria completo ganharia de todos os sistemas de log de voo

regio4.png

Nothing in my xml file...

Stéphane