Charter Virtual Airline

hd34

Hi,

Your system is currently on trying on our website, but it unfortunately doesn't answer to our wishes because it's planned for the virtual airlines proposing fixed and scheduled flights. Our virtual airline is based on the charter, and our leitmotiv is: “all around the world, where you want to fly”. It means that our piloes has free to fly towards the destinations they want to. The problem is that your system doesn't envisage the possibility of the charter flights and obliges to create a scheduled flight before being able to submit a PIREP. It's unmanageable because of multitude destination possibilities, knowing that our pilots can do several stopovers before returning to their hub.

So, is it envisaged to allow the charter flight without unconstrained scheduled flights so that the pilots can submit all their pireps whatever their starting place and their destination, and without needing to shedule the flight before? It'is currently impossible due to the fact that the sytème is created for Virtual Airlines based on scheduled flights only.

Thanks

• Administrators

Hey there,

Unfortunately, it's schedules-based. Perhaps someday in the future there may be a way to do unscheduled flight, but right now there is alot of data, including the upcoming financials, that are tied to schedules.

I haven't given much thought to it, on how to do non-scheduled flights but perhaps sometime in the future.

Some VAs schedule a flight and then the pilot adds it to their bid queue. Maybe that's a possibility?

I already done 47 flights, and they all are different. So, if I have to create a schedule for each one before to submit a PIREP, it's unmanagable and too long. And I have another pilot who already did 74 flights, and it will be the same. So, I think I'll have to find someone who will be able to program a simple system for free flying, with no financial things.

Thanks for your answer.