Admin ranks

yaricks

Hey, just a question, or maybe a feature request.

Is it possible to set pilot ranks as admin ranks, or force change ranks? Because my virtual airlines (Virtual Norwegian Airforce) depends on certain people having different ranks and access to different parts of the admin center.

Is that possible?

Mathias

• Administrators

Hey there,

Welcome to the site!

And not yet, there are different groups, but there's no real 'functionality' to it yet.

In the next version (after this upcoming update), I'll be adding in different permission levels which will give access to different parts of the admin panel.

Well, in every forum type you can force a rank on a guy if he's an administrator. It's really not that hard to add, I have done it myself on the earlier versions of my website, but it would take some time for me (that don't know any of the code of phpvms) to add it to the scripts... :)

• Administrators

Yeah, but this is a little different than a forum, since hours are calculated, then ranks are set depending on those hours. So you can force it, but once the hours are changed then the rank is re-calculated.

What are you trying to do?

• 1 month later...