"offblock time and onblock time error"

Marco81

Hello, we have vmsAcars and when push start flight appear the error for "offblock and onblock time".

I really don't known what is the problem,because in this flight i assigned his subfleets and fares and time. I try to fly at the time was scheduled and no way to start flight.

Also i have a question:

is it possible to fly "from" "to" without scheduling flight?

We have a VA that in this moment every pilot can choose where to fly and if is want can choose another location.

Thx for reply.

First of all thx for replay.

Yes...ah the moment we using vam and in our database we have all airport of the word.

We try to import in phpvms7 but the system crash.

So at the moment every pilot in our VA is free to fly from everywhere ti everywhere without limitation to schedulate flight and i m asking if is possible.

Also have the problem with the bids...when i try to load the bids, in acars, i have the error of "no aircraft available for this flight" ,but if i try to search the same flight without bids,  i can try to fly it with the error of time and date in the description.

Sorry for my bad english.

Edited by Marco81

2 hours ago, Marco81 said:

First of all thx for replay.

Yes...ah the moment we using vam and in our database we have all airport of the word.

We try to import in phpvms7 but the system crash.

So at the moment every pilot in our VA is free to fly from everywhere ti everywhere without limitation to schedulate flight and i m asking if is possible.

Also have the problem with the bids...when i try to load the bids, in acars, i have the error of "no aircraft available for this flight" ,but if i try to search the same flight without bids,  i can try to fly it with the error of time and date in the description.

Sorry for my bad english.

Hi,

We re using VAM also, but I exported the Airport database from VAM then edited it to remove loads of tiny airport and places without correct coding.  This reduced us down to 7400 airport which I managed to import into the system with out any problem.

Best think to do is to enter one airport with the code then look it up.  Then export to a CSV file and you can get the structure set to put your data from VAM into.

Then once it is all sorted and tidy sport it to a csv file and import into PHPVMS.

After that I spend the odd 20 minutes or so just checking each airport to get timezone and correct details, its going to take a while to go through 7400.

As for ACARS I have just set the flight to charter when no flight is in the system and it seems to work fine.

regards

Doug  (4 days since starting this adventure)

• Administrators
On 11/17/2020 at 10:25 AM, Marco81 said:

Also have the problem with the bids...when i try to load the bids, in acars, i have the error of "no aircraft available for this flight"

In the "Settings" there's an option about restricting aircraft from the departure. You'll need to change that