Automatic Rank structure upto a certain rank.

Alex

I have viewed as many posts containing the word RANK as possible and none of the search facilities have shown a full answer.

As with most VA's now we have the rank structure.At the moment this rank structure is automatic by hours flown.

Now that i have Simpilots excellent EXAMcenter add on i would like to still have auto ranks to a certain level, then the pilot must pass an exam before moving any further up the rank structure.

Is this possible?

Thanks for your patience.

• Administrators

I have viewed as many posts containing the word RANK as possible and none of the search facilities have shown a full answer.

As with most VA's now we have the rank structure.At the moment this rank structure is automatic by hours flown.

Now that i have Simpilots excellent EXAMcenter add on i would like to still have auto ranks to a certain level, then the pilot must pass an exam before moving any further up the rank structure.

Is this possible?

Thanks for your patience.

You have to set the ranks to be manual (there's a setting in app.config). Then you can either manually change the rank, or have it done programatically

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

I think I have a small problem... I tried to change in the app.config.php Config::Set('RANKS_AUTOCALCULATE', true); to false and it kind of messed up the "View all pilots" page in the admin center. Now all that it shows is the table with no data in it. Do you have any idea what happened or at least what I have to do to make it right?

Marius