Built in page editor problem

CrashGordon

I guess I'm the only one with the problem.

Last night, I edited the text (not souce code) in a heading on each of these pages. After, this is what I got when I tried to display the pages.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /*****/*****/public_html/phpvms/core/pages/airports.htm on line 15

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /*****/*****/public_html/phpvms/core/pages/fleet.htm on line 2

I never touched those lines!angry.gif

Hmm, were there PHP tags in those pages?

There sure were. I now restrict editing those pages to dreamweaver. It seems I can drop the initial code into that editor with no problem, but as soon as any attmpt is mad to edit the page, it gets strange. So if I drop something into the pages and it works, I simply haul the page down into dreamweaver so I can deal with any changes.

• Administrators

There sure were. I now restrict editing those pages to dreamweaver. It seems I can drop the initial code into that editor with no problem, but as soon as any attmpt is mad to edit the page, it gets strange. So if I drop something into the pages and it works, I simply haul the page down into dreamweaver so I can deal with any changes.

Yeah, that built-in editor sucks for anything beyond doing basic changes, but once you drop code in then it should be through the file itself