[SKIN] Disposable Theme (Current)

DisposableHero

Hi thanks for the reply sry for the bother but it seems the issue is not related to the disposable theme since it persists when switching to the default theme. If you dont mind to clarify i assumed the acars would be updated via the maintenance tab aswell?

Regards

Philipp

Hi,

No problem, was trying to understand what is going on there 'cause you are the first reporting something like this with the theme... If you are using vmsAcars, as you know it has a module for phpvms v7 and it needs to be updated too (depending on the changes) and when an update is needed you got notified during that process.

I am not sure where are you referring with "maintenance tab", but there is not auto update feature for modules (or phpvms v7 itself) it is always done manually.

Hope you can solve the problem and have a working livemap soon.

I've tried moving and overwriting the vmsacars module again (after i got the update notice) and performing the update in the admin section to no avail, but since its not a to essential feature for me at the moment i will just ignore it for now. Thanks for your input anyway.

Regards,

Philipp

Hi, without getting error details or the log itself, no one can help you, even it is not an essential feature for you, you are getting errors and this can be a sign of other (maybe bigger) problems.

If it continues, and if you want to solve it just provide required details and open a topic on v7 support section or use discord :)

Safe flights