Help for phpvms Aircraft reservations

IBE1001

Hello.

I put this post since I am new to this system, I am currently working with the VAM system and I want to migrate to PHPVMS on my own server, toto is fine, but I have the problem that someone in this forum can help me in this problem I have since the aircraft does not recognize me both to book a flight and to report the flight.

Sorry for my spoken groin, I would be very grateful if I have an answer and solution.

YouTube link to the problem.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_dcpYW1nXM

Anselmo Parras.

CEO Iberia Virtual Airlines

https://www.iberiava.es

E-mail  pipernavajo1@gmail.com

4 hours ago, IBE1001 said:

Hello.

I put this post since I am new to this system, I am currently working with the VAM system and I want to migrate to PHPVMS on my own server, toto is fine, but I have the problem that someone in this forum can help me in this problem I have since the aircraft does not recognize me both to book a flight and to report the flight.

Sorry for my spoken groin, I would be very grateful if I have an answer and solution.

YouTube link to the problem.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_dcpYW1nXM

Anselmo Parras.

CEO Iberia Virtual Airlines

https://www.iberiava.es

E-mail  pipernavajo1@gmail.com

Hi Anselmo,

I watched the video :( You did not showed us the settings (most important part is missing), so it is impossible to understand what is going on or how you changed the settings at admin side, what is restricted, what is allowed etc. Even though from that video, what I see was;

1. Your aircraft data is corrupt, it will cause problems;

• airport_id (current location) MUST be an ICAO code of an airport , you have 1
  • hub_id (Aircraft Hub) MUST be an ICAO of an airport, you have 1
  • mtow MUST be full weight like 78500, you have something like 78
  • zfw MUST be full weight like 58300, you have something like 25.4

2. Your subfleet data is not good, not bad like the aircraft but it is not ok.

• fuel_type should be 1 for all those aircraft, they do use JET A1, not 100LL (Avgas) General Aviation fuel.
  • You can remove the cargo and fuel capacities and gross weight, they are not used at all

3. Your airports does not look good, lots of the flags are missing and this happens when your airport data is not compatible with phpvms v7. Most probably your country values are not right to begin with, it will cause problems in future. Specially if you want to keep using Disposable addons.

4. Check admin > config > settings , at pireps section of settings

• Disable Restrict Aircraft to Ranks
  • Disable Restrict Aircraft by Type Ratings
  • Disable Restrict Aircraft at Departure

Also spare some time, read the guides (they are here at the forum) and fix the problems I wrote above.

Additional info: You do not need to have 27755 airports in your database, only have what you need for better performance and management. (details are explained in the guides)

Good luck and God speed 

Hello Disponsablehero.

Thank you very much for the answer, I will try to make all the corrections that you tell me about the change in the part of the administrator I only install the phpvms continuing a tutorial, the reason that if I can have access to everything is that it is installed on a dedicated own server, because 5 years ago I had my website in tfdi but I had many restrictions so I return again to the VAM which is where I have my website currently running with VAM. https://www.iberiavirtual.org

At the moment the Simacars that works with VAN is very outdated and in the airports that changed the ICAO I can not modify them since SIMACARS is not open source which is the reason to install again in this domain that is also my property https://www.iberiava.es the phpvms system.

The issue of airports I have a lot of money for the reason that we have several Hub one per continent so that our pilots can move from continent to continent without having to make such long flights, so in the database I have removed all the heliports and very small aerodromes.

I would ask you please if you can help me to put the phpvms system into operation in full, I would have no problem in passing the data of my server, of course paying you an amount that is not too large since the server is paid by me alone without profit and I am a person of 62 years and I only have a small pension for illness.

Greetings and I look forward to your response.

PDT: the file of the airports I download them from the forum, but it has a problem the CSV that the airports come without latitude and longitude coordinates then the fields are empty and I have to be one by one changing, if you had an updated airport file with all the data you would be very grateful.

Hello again Anselmo,

Sorry I can not work like that for several reasons, if you can change the settings as I advised above and fix the wrong fields, I think it will work.

UPDATE aircraft SET airport_id = 'LEMD', hub_id = NULL, mtow = NULL, zfw = NULL, fuel_on_board = NULL;

* This query will place all your aircraft to Madrid and clean out other fields.

Also, you can run above sql query within your database workbench (phpmyadmin or something similar) if you wish to fix the biggest problem regarding aircraft locations. But you still need to edit your settings, edit your subfleet fuel types and fix your airports.

Having 27k airports is ok if you are flying to all of them. If you are not flying to an airport now, then there is no need to have it in your system. phpVms v7 can find/lookup and add airports automatically when needed. In the end it is your server and your system, you can even have 50k airports in that table and see how it effects your overall website performance ;) 

Note; Fuel On Board field you see at aircraft table is just for display, you can not increase or decrease the fuel amount of an aircraft by changing that value. So editing it is not needed :)

Edited by DisposableHero

Hello again.

Thank you very much for your information, at the moment everything works perfectly for me after correcting everything you tell me.

A doubt that I have, you will not know of any module to be able to put the tours on the web?

Greetings and thank you very much for everything.

Hi,

Great news, glad to hear that :)

There are only two modules at the moment capable of providing Tours.

1. FsTours Module (search from youtube. Payware)

2. Disposable Extended Pack (check Downloads section of this forum for details. Donationware)

Also, some months ago, a user at Discord wrote that he is working on a new module for tours (payware), but we did not see any news or announcements about it after that day :( 

Best wishes and safe flights