Create Stats phpvms 7

JonathanW

Hello, I come to see you because I am the deputy director and webamster of a virtual airline and I am looking for how to do stats on the new phpvms 7 version I want to calculate the number of pilots in the company have the total distance traveled by all the pilots Have the total flight hours of the company etc.... Thank you in advance for your help Cordially

58 minutes ago, JonathanW said:

Hello, I come to see you because I am the deputy director and webamster of a virtual airline and I am looking for how to do stats on the new phpvms 7 version I want to calculate the number of pilots in the company have the total distance traveled by all the pilots Have the total flight hours of the company etc.... Thank you in advance for your help Cordially

You can check the docs about how to build addons covering your special needs,

https://docs.phpvms.net/developers/addons

Needs at least basic knowledge about php itself (specially php7.4 and up) and laravel framework (version 8 and up) to begin with (some database engine knowledge may be needed depending on your needs of course), rest is up to your imagination and coding skills as the webmaster.

Good luck and God speed.

7 minutes ago, JonathanW said:

Good evening, I would like to know how to make the phpvms site in English and in French in a resulting menu Cordially

If you mean making it changeable/selectable by the user, like a language selection dropdown at frontend, no it is not possible.

If you want to change the language from English to French, then it is done in env.php file. APP_LOCALE=xx setting is for that.