Wrong flight designator prefix displayed?

nicky9499

G'day gents,

I'm running 7.0.0-dev+220225.9d368e and Disposable. Disclaimer that they both need to and will be updated urgently so if this issue can only be solved as such then kindly advise and disregard this thread. Basically as the screenshots show, I have a slight (SIA/SQ) that is showing up incorrectly as SVAG.

Because our VA runs multiple subsidiaries (eg. SIA/TGW), we place all pilots under the shell airline "SVAG" but there are no actual flights listed under this.

However, one particular flight has caught my attention multiple times recently showing the latter prefix.

Is there any way to correct this? It's very minor and only a slight aesthetic/OCD-level annoyance, but if an easy fix is possible I'd like to do it.

Thanks in advance.

956a.PNG

956wrong.PNG

956search.PNG

airlines.PNG

Do you allow free flights ?

If this is the case then a pilot can choose and use SVAG (as the airline) and 956 as his/her flight number. Which will give you the exact image above, but you will not be able to find that flight in your database.

So, better check your database;

a. Flights table for any flights assigned to that "group" airline and fix them (assign them to proper subsidiaries) 

b. Pireps table for any reports sent with that "group" airline's id

As I am using a multiple airline setup for a long time, never had an issue with "airline id <> airline" matching and that part of the core is maybe untouched for years, so all can assume that it will not be touched/changed with upcoming update too. Hereby I am kindly informing you that your "issue" can not be solved by just updating your phpvms as it is not a problem related with core and/or addons.

Safe flights

Hi DH, thanks for the come back.

No, we do not allow free flights, all flights are booked in the crew center first before loading it into acars.

I have checked the database entries and links to each other, they all check out, so I can't figure out what is wrong.

image.png.33b2e1e44c8484a2816ffdff6640e566.png

In the above image, you can see id=1 is correct. SVAG is id=8. Below is the flight under "flights" table:

image.png.07b4ed6722941e6c645f6aac0e1de404.png

Edit: the flight itself under "pireps" table did list an airline_id=8 for that flight. I'm just very puzzled how it was even possible for that pilot.

Edited by nicky9499