Extra Pages

TAV1702

We all know that when we add extra pages to our site from the admin panel, it puts that page name in bold at the top left. I want to get rid of that for this one page I am working on. Can it safely be gotten rid of? I think it just puts the feel of the page out of wack.

I went to editor on that page in the admin and my extra code shows up but not that. So I figured I might try to cheat the system and go into core/pages and edit the page directly and as well, it shows my code that I added but nothing extra.

for an example of what I am saying, please look at http://thunderva.com/index.php/pages/test

Notice how it just looks wrong?

• Administrators

Would that template happen to be the one that is auto generated and inserted into core/pages? If so I looked there via Dreamweaver and that line is not there.

It's in core/templates, pages_item.tpl I believe

Close one Nabeel. It was pages_content.tpl :D

One more quick one, once it is enabled and public, is there anyway to stop it from showing up in core navigation? I have 2 links to my FAQ page on site and was really not looking for it to show up in my main menu.

to see it in action, please visit http://www.thunderva.com It has FAQ up in the top menu and I really don't need it there since it is in the footer and once logged in, it is in a couple other places.

And I am sorry Nabeel, I know this has been covered before. My search skills must just suck tonight. I searched and could not find it to save my life. :(