Bug in create custom pirep field

Alex

I have been trying to add a custom pirep field from the admin side.

I can create the field with a text area. The field is called Tracker URL with a blank text area to insert a url.

I already have one custom field called "unscheduled flight" which is a simple drop down box with yes,no.

Once i have added the second "tracker URL" field all looks fine in the admin side, however when i go to the user side and try to file a pirep.

I get ONE custom field which is a mix of my two fields ie a field name of "Unscheduled flight" and a text area.

I am on .930

I have tried searching on custom pirep fields but have not found anything similar to this yet?

Alex

• Administrators

I have tried what you have here on my local server running 934 and I cannot duplicate the issue, I attached a screenshot of what I get. I would make sure you have not modified that template, and go ahead and update to the latest.

post-198-057154200 1273321324_thumb.jpg

Ah, right i'll have a look at upgrading. I'm just frightened of doing it as i had a nightmare last time, mainly of my own doing not copying templates from core to skins really.

Was there a specific template that had the bug?

• Administrators

Ah, right i'll have a look at upgrading. I'm just frightened of doing it as i had a nightmare last time, mainly of my own doing not copying templates from core to skins really.

Was there a specific template that had the bug?

It wasn't in a template. Yes, as long as your customized templates are moved you should be ok