Width?

dale0404

• Administrators

Nabeel, I can see that you have altered some stuff on my site but could you see to it that you make things 'central' please?

I haven't done anything...I don't go into anyone's sites unless it's a technical issue and that's only with notice.

But, I'm not familiar with that skin, you're probably looking for different columns, but you do need to know some CSS (sitepoint.com is a good starting point). I'd ask in the skinning forum as well, someone might be able to take a peek

I haven't done anything...I don't go into anyone's sites unless it's a technical issue and that's only with notice.

But, I'm not familiar with that skin, you're probably looking for different columns, but you do need to know some CSS (sitepoint.com is a good starting point). I'd ask in the skinning forum as well, someone might be able to take a peek

OK then this is wierd!

I wouldn't have minded if you had gone into my site mate because from what I have seen so far you are one of the most helpful people regarding hosting and fixing stuff I have ever dealt with. Ok, thats enough of that otherwise people will think you have paid me to say that!

From when I change stuff to it actually showing up on the website how long does it take?

• Moderators

Look your problem is simple, in every page you have or tpl you simply have to place the content between the correct class of divs.....

in your case its

<div class="mcright">

</div>

You need to choose your words a bit more carefully no one goes in to your site apart from you and if your security is weak then expect your site not to be up for long.

mark1million,

thanks for the help but I have given Nabeel my login details etc and I have no problem with him going into the back end of my site at any time. In fact I welcome it.

I do understand your concerns however.

I apologise for all the questions but like I have stated before I really do not have a clue about this phpvms coding, I am learning slowly though!