smartCARS3 Integretion

RedKingOne

Currently using Disposable Basic Pack v3.4.x on phpVMS v7 dev (latest as of 2 July 2023).

After installing smartCARS3 I began testing all the connections. I can currently connect to our databases and make use of our databases with no problems. I can equally bit on flights and file PIREPS. That said, the only area I am detecting a fault is on the website's live flight map. It does not show the active flight. I can see it on VATSIM, and on the smartCARS map, but not on the website. I checked the settings page to see if I was missing a setting with no joy. I checked the TFDi forums and noted that smartCARS3 now natively supports phpVMS7. I would appreciate any guidance the community can provide. Thanks in advance everyone. 

• Administrators

There are several areas that TFDI need to work on to get smartCARS 3 to be fully compatible with phpVMS v7.

Until TFDI fully utilizes the phpVMS API and other items, there is nothing that can be done from the phpVMS side.

Maybe post on the TFDI smartCARS 3 forum on their website.

Their statement that smartCARS 3 now natively supports phpVMS 7 is not entirely true.

11 hours ago, ProAvia said:

There are several areas that TFDI need to work on to get smartCARS 3 to be fully compatible with phpVMS v7.

Until TFDI fully utilizes the phpVMS API and other items, there is nothing that can be done from the phpVMS side.

Maybe post on the TFDI smartCARS 3 forum on their website.

Their statement that smartCARS 3 now natively supports phpVMS 7 is not entirely true.

Good to know. Thanks, ProAvia.