Acars continue crashing MSFS2020

CapitanStuewe

Hello good morning, I make this comment because the acars continues constantly closing the FS2020 and this problem is months ago and the people who live it we are running out of patience because it is very annoying that it takes you time to make a flight and that the acars crashes and therefore carshe the simulator. I understand that it is not easy but please fix this problem that is affecting us so much.

I am using MsFs for all kinds of test flights with known addons, not even had one single crash related to vmsACARS... I am managing 3 different Virtual Airlines, and have lots of pilots using MSFS + vmsACARS, none of my pilots reported such CTD's and incompatibilities with vmsAcars. Really my rate is 0 (zero).

Did you sent your vmsAcars logs to developer when those crashes happen along with MsFs crash details (event viewer or logs), did the problem is identified as 100% vmsAcars oriented or are you just guessing this ?

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 hours ago, CapitanStuewe said:

Hello good morning, I make this comment because the acars continues constantly closing the FS2020 and this problem is months ago and the people who live it we are running out of patience because it is very annoying that it takes you time to make a flight and that the acars crashes and therefore carshe the simulator. I understand that it is not easy but please fix this problem that is affecting us so much.

Do you have logs? Have you tested with/without acars in the same situation? Acars only connects to simconnect, there's nothing running inside of msfs. What other addons are you running?

• 3 months later...

Ihave the about the same issu , at the end of the flighy after ,end flight and send pirep , msfs crash. when start msfs the next time it ask start normal orin safe mode.

using an other acars fron other virtual no problems.

in windows event/error logs i see a error for couatl .exe(gsx) and fsuipc.exe.

where can i find the acars log.

9 hours ago, wildeboer said:

Ihave the about the same issu , at the end of the flighy after ,end flight and send pirep , msfs crash. when start msfs the next time it ask start normal orin safe mode.

using an other acars fron other virtual no problems.

in windows event/error logs i see a error for couatl .exe(gsx) and fsuipc.exe.

where can i find the acars log.

https://docs.phpvms.net/help#vmsacars