Downloading, Updating Disposable Addons and Getting Notifications

Dear all,

As of version v3.6.x I will be only updating my addons via GitHub, so there will be no future updates uploaded to download section of the forum. Sorry but it really takes time for me to sync two different sources and keep track of release notes on two different locations.

Below you can find the repository links, release page links and finally how to get notifications when an update gets released.

Disposable Theme

Disposable Basic (Freeware Module Pack)

Disposable Special (Donationware Module Pack, also known as Disposable Extended Pack)

Above links will only work when you have access to the special module, because it is a private repository and a donation is required to gain access.

What to download ;

You only need the released zip file, no need to download source code files (even though the content is same, source code files will not install / work on phpvms v7 directly)

image.png.83baf61fd8125654070810e8910b20c7.png

How to follow updates, get notifications (via e-mail) ;

• Go to the repository you want to follow,
  • Click Watch button,
  • Click Custom
  • Select Releases and apply the changes

image.png.db07f16c0ba482684972a54ba1be96a0.png

With this change, you will get an e-mail from GitHub directly when a new version gets released... No need to follow all activity, as it may be boring if you are not a freak or a developer :)

Enjoy.

PS: I am not explaining how to use .git and pull changes here as if you are using those features, you should be well aware of the structure and usage ;) It is possible to clone/fork my repositories, apply your changes and then integrate to your install via .git structure, also a basic pull to a proper location will work too if you are not editing my addons.

Edited by DisposableHero
git usage note, typo, styling
  • Thanks 1

• ProAvia locked and pinned this topic