Is there a way to show a page outside phpvms ?

AUZ

Dear fellow phpvms users and developers,

As I already have an established VA and was previously using vAPN as the VA suite, I am now using phpvms and am extremely happy with your product.

My VA is designed in Joomla CMS with phpvms access via a menu item that is only visble to registered users.

But I would like to show the Pilot Roster to the public, meaning I need to show the roster on its own for the public to see.

Is there a way I can use the Pilot Roster page solely as a .php so I can wrap it inside Joomla ?

The other idea I had was to make a second core_navigation menu and only display the pilots link, but I can't see a way of having two core_navigation menu's.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciative.

Thanks in advance

Adam

AUZ

Thanks for your replies,

Yes, I can do an iFrame in Joomla, but I cant seem to show only the registered pilots page with out showing the menu that has the other links attached to it.

Nebeel, are you meaning two seperate skins? I would of been happy with two different working menus, I tried duplicating the nessecary files then nameing them 1 and 2, but that never seemed to work lol

If I run an iFrame at the present, I show the menu with several other links to carious things including the register or login links, this is what I dont want to show to the public as its required to first register at the Joomla website before being approved to register as a phpvms pilot. The rest of phpvms and the Pilot Center is only visable to members that have registered and logged in.

Otherwise I have the public registering at the Pilot Center and not registering at the site and as both DB's use different criteria, I can't bridge the two.

I was hoping if there was a way to copy the required cfg's and roster page to a Joomla Directory that it will work inside and iFrame as a single page, or in a wrapper using a php mod.

Hope this kinda makes things a little easier to understand.

Thanks again for you assistance.

Adam

AUZ