Importing .csv doesn't capture registration field into subfleets

benjoglove

Php Version 7.0.0-dev+240407.8554a3

.csv files via VASchedules

Database versions - MySQL

Hi,

I am having an issue with importing registrations via a .csv file. When I import the first picture bought from VASchedules into the fleet category I do not get my aircraft listed. (aircraft in subfleet menu is 0). I believe it is because it is missing the registration column.

image.thumb.png.461e0e1fba9a1fa44d41c9c7ed3df7b2.png

Therefore, I added a registration column and got the data from the downloaded phpsVMS3 .csv that also comes with VA Schedules. I copied and pasted this data as per the second picture hoping that it would then import them into the subfleets however no success. I have spoken to someone else, and it works on their end but maybe an earlier version of phpVMS7.

image.thumb.png.f4214252706b7a005115602efd889275.png

I can make a filtered version for each aircraft category, go into manage aircraft and import the registrations in there but is a lot of work for each aircraft type. 

Have I added the column in the wrong place, is it now a different type of field I am not aware of, or does the latest version not cater for this data anymore?

Any help would be appreciated. 

Edited by benjoglove

Looks like you are mixing aircraft with subfleet, they are different and their csv import formats are different.

Aircraft.csv example for a subfleet (type code B773-STW)

subfleet,iata,icao,hub_id,airport_id,name,registration,fin,hex_code,selcal,dow,zfw,mtow,mlw,status,simbrief_type
B773-STW,773,B773,,LTAI,TC-GRU,TC-GRU,,69d85fa9,,,,299370,,A,
B773-STW,773,B773,,LTAI,TC-GRV,TC-GRV,,345d53b1,,,,299370,,A,
B773-STW,773,B773,,LTAI,TC-GRY,TC-GRY,,80f72b67,,,,299370,,A,

Subfleet.csv example for this subfleet

airline,hub_id,type,simbrief_type,name,fuel_type,cost_block_hour,cost_delay_minute,ground_handling_multiplier,fares,ranks
STW,LTAI,B773-STW,,"Boeing B777-300",1,2560,,125,Y?capacity=550;CGO?capacity=21500,

If the 3rd party developer does not provide an aircraft.csv you should generate one for yourself or request support from them to provide some data.

Good luck