More Permission problems?

skymx

I am getting a diferent error this time, I can not create pages, it gives me this error message!

Warning: fopen(/home/skymex.eu5.org/core/pages/atc.htm) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/skymex.eu5.org/core/common/SiteData.class.php on line 258

More Permission problems? What else needs to chmod? to 777 or.... it is a bug? :unsure:

Is there a recent updated copy of the documentacion in some place to take a look at it? :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for any assistence.

SK

Yes to 777, the core/pages folder and everything in it. If you look at the docs the install doc, it's listed int ehre

Thanks Nabeel, I will take a look at the installation notes, since now I have another permission problem...

I can NOT reset signatures either!

Warning: imagepng() [function.imagepng]: Unable to open '/home/vhosts/skymex.eu5.org//lib/signatures/GVA0001.png' for writing: Permission denied in /home/vhosts/skymex.eu5.org/core/common/PilotData.class.php on line 1124

but if you pay attention to the above paragraph, you will notice a double slant bars "//" in or after skymex.eu5.org//lib/signnatures.....

is that correct?

Regards.

SK

• Administrators

Check the permissions on your root/lib/signatures folder - If you are using an ftp client to change permissions also make sure you check the "recurse into subdirectories" box so all the files within the folder have the same permission set. It may also be something to do with the host, free hosts sometimes limit a lot of features on their services. I dont think the // is an issue.

• Like 1