Request:Tour Reporting System

dimitris

It's funny that you bring this up, as I was just starting to figure out some Tours to use for my members as well. I do agree that this would be a great project for someone to muster up. I hope it can be done, as I'm sure everyone agrees, it would make a great addition.

Hello i will be much appreciate if someone can make a tour reporting system. (leg list, pilots signup, accept/reject flight report etc.) i like something separate from phpvms schedules.

Thank you in advance !

Yes it is an a GREAT IDEA, we also need it!!! :) i hope that someone can do something!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I believe the system is capable of free flight already.

That it is. Refer to the FAQ for more info on that. However, I think they are referring to a module like Simpilot's Events module where the pilot could sign up for the event or something like that so their progress could be tracked either by the pilot or by the admins maybe?

That is beyond my capabilities so I am of no help at all. :(

• Like 1

That it is. Refer to the FAQ for more info on that. However, I think they are referring to a module like Simpilot's Events module where the pilot could sign up for the event or something like that so their progress could be tracked either by the pilot or by the admins maybe?

That is beyond my capabilities so I am of no help at all. :(

Exactly that !

• 1 month later...

I would have to say I agree it would be nice to have something that could do this. We do quite a few tours at our VA from world tours too Northern ops tours and it is difficult setting these up using the current system and there is no way to really track the progress of the tour Simpilots events booking is a bit of a help but still, our last world tour had 140 legs and thats a lot of events to post. When one tour manager could hold the entire thing and track each pilots individual progress on it

• Moderators

I would have to say I agree it would be nice to have something that could do this. We do quite a few tours at our VA from world tours too Northern ops tours and it is difficult setting these up using the current system and there is no way to really track the progress of the tour Simpilots events booking is a bit of a help but still, our last world tour had 140 legs and thats a lot of events to post. When one tour manager could hold the entire thing and track each pilots individual progress on it

On the flight server you can set up something called hop lists, these can contain all the arrivals for a tour which also provide a log for each pilot, if this is something that you would be interested in then let me know.

If you fly online anyway this would not be an option as you cant have 2 multiplayer sessions at the same time, just a thought though.

Yeah hops lists work out great and I have used them on my fshost in the past. But what if you are a small VA that does noit use fshost? Like my VA for example. We have a whole whopping 6 pilots. So there is no need for us to have our own fshost. We all fly online at Westcoast ATC so we have no access to their FSHost.

So a module like was asked for here, could easily keep track of pilots progress much like fshost does, except it could all be setup admin side to keep track as pireps are filed I suppose.