Registration Error

Thomas

Hey Guys,

So I have a problem, When somebody trys to register and after they've clicked the Submit button it just refreshes the registration page and doesnt actually show them a error message on the website, So basically their submitting all of their information / details but it doesnt get sent to the website.

Can somebody please help?

Also none of the registration tpl files have been modified, weird!

Two new pilots registered earlier with no problems however im not sure why this pilot cannot. I also have the same problem and cannot register him manually!

Thanks,

Thomas.

I just registered to your site and it gave me a confirmation:

Thanks for registering for PULSE AIR, you will be notified via email of your registration status.

It did it first try.

BTW, you can reject my registration.

Yeah, Its just annoying because I have had 2 members contact me waiting to register, they were the ones reporting the problems. It was working fine until a couple of hours ago as another 2 pilots registered using IE i think and no problems however when I or my COO go to register with IE, Safari or Firefox it just refreshes and takes me back to the top of the registration page :(

I havent changed any of the registration files so I dont know what could be causing it :(

I will also do that checkinstall.php now...

and I installed the the TopPilot,TopLandings, AirMail & Events addons this morning but as I say 2 pilots registered after they were installed.

Please I need some help, Jeff thanks for the help so far though :D

-Thomas.

• Administrators

If it's resetting to the top of the page, most likely a Javascript error. Are you sure you didn't modify the form?

Try removing the custom fields first and seeing if the stock form works. A problem might be the questions marks which I just noticed (Where did you find us?). Try removing those...if that does it then it seems like a bug on my part

If it's resetting to the top of the page, most likely a Javascript error. Are you sure you didn't modify the form?

Try removing the custom fields first and seeing if the stock form works. A problem might be the questions marks which I just noticed (Where did you find us?). Try removing those...if that does it then it seems like a bug on my part

I modified nothing on the JS or files to do with registration but about 3hrs ago I registered somebody no problems, might of just been a slight bug, its all working ok now but still it was weird when it happened!

Thanks Guys,

Thomas.

Oh and new VA coming soon!!!