I updated

RogerB

I updated this morning, I threw my skin in the lib folder.  I know that I must update some of the templates, but when I threw in some of the changes its jacking my site just from entering one bit of php code. Mainly the pilots public profile page... >:( >:(  Anyone else experiencing this?

Also getting these errors on the schedule details page..Oh yeah and no notes either...LOL

Warning: Missing argument 2 for GoogleMapAPI::addMarkerIcon(), called in /home/pirateai/public_html/kesukvirtual/lib/skins/kesuk/route_map.tpl on line 17 and defined in /home/pirateai/public_html/kesukvirtual/core/common/GoogleMapAPI.class.php on line 889

Warning: Missing argument 3 for GoogleMapAPI::addMarkerIcon(), called in /home/pirateai/public_html/kesukvirtual/lib/skins/kesuk/route_map.tpl on line 17 and defined in /home/pirateai/public_html/kesukvirtual/core/common/GoogleMapAPI.class.php on line 889

Warning: Missing argument 2 for GoogleMapAPI::addMarkerIcon(), called in /home/pirateai/public_html/kesukvirtual/lib/skins/kesuk/route_map.tpl on line 20 and defined in /home/pirateai/public_html/kesukvirtual/core/common/GoogleMapAPI.class.php on line 889

Warning: Missing argument 3 for GoogleMapAPI::addMarkerIcon(), called in /home/pirateai/public_html/kesukvirtual/lib/skins/kesuk/route_map.tpl on line 20 and defined in /home/pirateai/public_html/kesukvirtual/core/common