update link error

ermias

Good morning,

As usual I am here with another issue, this time update link.

On the admin panel site over view tab under the st it reads: "Error: The phpVMS update server could not be contacted. Check to make sure allow_url_fopen is set to ON in your php.ini, or that the cURL module is installed (contact your host). "

Well the php ini for this matter is set to ON and I don't know anything about cUrl. I have downloaded it but I don't know where or how to insall it. Or is there another shortcut to this?

Thanks for the usual help, ermias

Hi Nabeel,

I finally got the time to check for your reply. Thanks a million and problem fixed!

I was reading on the other thread about automatic user creation to a forum of a VA via phpvms while a new user logs in. The whole thing was beyond my knowledge and I gave up. Is there any thought aobut including it in one of your major updatses? I'm sure many would love to seethat.

How about creating a wish list in your forum so that you can gauge which requests weigh more?

Thanks, ermias

• Administrators

I'm going do a tutorial on API which is a basis for that. If I get time, I may input in it, but I don't have much time to install phpBB and muck around etc.

There is a survey link in this forum, there few a few suggestions in there I have seen which I am considering. There's a running "wish list" thread in the General forum as well that I'm watching.