Need Coding Help

TAV1702

I am back at it and trying to figure this div stuff out once again. If anyone can point me in the right direction to using div tags that would be great. I always did and still can do some awesome tables, but as we all know, there is much better and cleaner ways to do things now. Since I am stuck back in the old school, this new school stuff is killing me.

I have created a little website for school. I used this template I created once as a starter template for my VA but scrapped it real quick when I found out I don't know Sh*t about div.

My issue is now, I can get my left , main, and right content for a 3 colum layout just fine. When I go to put in other content on the right or the left, instead of going under the content, it gets parked right next to it.

If I can pull off this little site for school, I will once again start in on it and try to make it work as my own phpVMS template...

Please one of you skin savvy guys point me to some good detailed tutorials. I am pulling my hair out and the bad part is, I was loosing it to begin with. lol I can't afford to pull much more of it out!

http://rbdesigns.thunderva.com

• Administrators

Add me on msn if you have it -> capecodcontroller<at>gmail<dot>com

I am on most nights and can give you a hand, I have also been working on a video tutorial for skinning but have been busy with some real world stuff and have not had a chance to complete it.

Is there by any change that you mean something like this ??

Your Template

Well, to be honest, I have had it that far before. That is not the problem at all. I need to get more blocks down the right and left sides.

And PLEASE destroy them files as soon as you can. I really hate for that to be used for a phpvms site..... Yet ;) That site is my school project. It still has 3 weeks worth of work to be done to it for it to be final. The blue image used in the nav up top was borrowed with permission from forumimages.co.uk from a friend of mine. Once I get that one done and working, I will port it all over to phpVMS for my personal use only. Then I will learn how to template for phpvms and spin them out for everyone to use. I appreciate your understanding and I REALLY appreciate the effort you put in to that for me. Thanks a bunch.

@ Simpilot

Thanks. I will look you up on MSN.

And sorry it took so long to reply guys. I was away for the holiday weekend. Went to the Du Quoin state fair in southern Illinois for the weekend.

And I got a forum skinned out just like it as well. Am going to work on integrating the forum in to the template as well.