Pilot Pay Per Hour Issue

TAV1702

I am curious..... Is it possible to make it pay per minute? Or after an hour go to pay per minute maybe?

Example. I just did a flight that was 1hr 57 minutes. It paid me for 1 hour. Kind of bogus since I was 3 minutes shy of 2 hours.

Can you see why I ask this? I kind of just donated an hour of time for free. Not that it matters. The pilot pay is kind of useless right now anyhow on my setup. Now I could see if my flight was an hour and 3 or 4 or even 15 minutes to only get an hours pay, but 3 minutes shy of 2 hours and only get 1 hour pay? This got brought up to me by another pilot and I really never paid attention since the pilot pay does not matter to me. I am looking mainly for hours in my log book. However, to pilots, every little thing they get actually matters to them. They get cheap skated out of an hours pay and it is like a holy war! :D

Just curious. Thanks for reading.

Ray

Ok Sure will Nabeel. And I noticed if you short hop and file a pirep of 00:01 and up it will pay a full hour.

I am on Beta 943 Would you rather I upgrade my test site to 944 and see if the issue still exists? I just have not updated yet due to popular comments. I was waiting to see if anything was going to happen with v944.

Either way it's all good. It is just a test site.