FsPax and PHPVMS

G.Asimakopoulos

I have a question. Well, i use the PHPVMS with FsPax, i tried to send the PIREP directly from FsPax to VA's PHPVMS without File a Report from the Pilot Center.

2 times got it successfuly and when i went to the Admin Panel, I saw it as a PIREP and i accepted...

But, the last 3 days i do it that, the system isn't show me the PIREP and i must to go from the Pilot Center to File it...

Anyone who knows if this was an error or i was the 2 times lucky ? lol    ;D

George Asimakopoulos,

EuroGreece Airways V. CEO / Founder

Yay...kaboom xD

ok, i tried to fly with my own callsign in the FsPax (EGA312 and not the Flight ID which was the EGA2) and i exported the PIREP from the FS-->FsPax to the phpVMS, i went to the admin panel and i found the PIREP...  LOL

I should noticed that in the 2 previous flights which exported successful i had put my own callsign..ahh mercy!!!  :D

Now, about the hour's bug, FIXED...

Thank you Nabeel...  ;)

Hi Nabeel,

Yeah the plane used won't transfer, that has to be set after the PIREP is submitted

Would it be possible to have the default plane for the particular route submited to the pirep automaticly so the admin doesnt have to go in and manually change it all the time?

• Administrators

Hi Nabeel,Would it be possible to have the default plane for the particular route submited to the pirep automaticly so the admin doesnt have to go in and manually change it all the time?

Yes I can do that, thanks

Hey Nabeel,

It's an off topic question but i don't want to open many topics.....

Can you make in the admin panel where we import the scheduled flights to make some flights be available some days of the week..? for example a flight from Frankfurt to Heahtrow be available only Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays...