[Solved] Error when editing a PIREP

Guest grum1965

Guest grum1965

Trying to update the passenger load figure on the PIREP (which is unexplicably set to 32K) but the following error appears when trying to save it

You must fill out all of the required fields!

I have checked the database but all the appropriate fields appear to be completed correctly

All the other PIREPs seem to be OK

Any ideas anyone?

Guest grum1965

Price, aircraft and all are set? Those are the only fields required

Yes. I have even re-typed them and the error still occurs

Interestingly I have just noticed that the Airline prefix is missing from the Pirep for both Pilot and Flight Number. This appears to be happening for only one pilot

• Administrators

Yes. I have even re-typed them and the error still occurs

Interestingly I have just noticed that the Airline prefix is missing from the Pirep for both Pilot and Flight Number. This appears to be happening for only one pilot

That's probably it.. can you take a screenshot?

Guest grum1965

That's probably it.. can you take a screenshot?

FIXED

I finally noticed that for some reason for that particular pilot all the PIREPs had the "airline" de-selected. I checked his profile and it was all correct (bizarre).

I edited the PIREPs and selected the airline and saved them and it all calculated correctly and saved correctly. One to watch for guys... The odd load figure was a complete red herring !!

Thanks anyway for the offers of help.

• Administrators

FIXED

I finally noticed that for some reason for that particular pilot all the PIREPs had the "airline" de-selected. I checked his profile and it was all correct (bizarre).

I edited the PIREPs and selected the airline and saved them and it all calculated correctly and saved correctly. One to watch for guys... The odd load figure was a complete red herring !!

Thanks anyway for the offers of help.

Glad that work. Was the airline disabled? That would do it, since it wouldn't be available in that dropdown

Guest grum1965

Glad that work. Was the airline disabled? That would do it, since it wouldn't be available in that dropdown

It is the only airline configured and the other pilots can submit with no issues... strange... At least I know what to look for now.

Guest grum1965

did he file it with kacars and was it a charter

whe nflying a charter phpvms doesnt reqignice the airline i have had this a 1000 times

gr joeri

It was kACARS but was a scheduled flight (aircraft selected and loaded prior to "Start" button being pressed - so he says ;) )