Fspaint Shop news

RogerB

• 2 weeks later...

Hello gents!! I wanted to give an update about ObsessBlue: Some of the new and helpful features will include, a style sheet containing labels to help the user know what they are editing, this means all the confusing stuff people had a hard time figuring out, labeling will also include the layout.tpl so you know what that stuff is as the names are confusing. We have totally revamped the pilot center, I think most of you will like it. We will also revamp the pilot public profile to look more visually pleasing and organized. After that OB is done!! We will make a totally new skin from scratch, no porting...I hope to get some previews up this weekend, if you want to see them join our forums!!! Have a great weekend!!

Hello guys. ObsessBlue was delayed a week, its apparent that I can only count on myself to get things done. I am going to continue on my own with this project and hope to have Obsess 2.0 released after the holidays. I may need a few to test for me if you like. Merry xmas and happy new year.

• 3 weeks later...

Good evening gents. I had a new idea with the pilot center today, I implemented this idea and so far it has turned out good. Demo log in info is listed in the news section if you want to demo it. Once I get it done Obsess 2.0 will be released, then I'm done with obesess.

• 3 weeks later...