importing csv

Allan

• Administrators

If you are on VPS or dedicated hosting look for

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
; http://php.net/upload-max-filesize
upload_max_filesize = 2M

in your php.ini file and change it to what you need. Remember to restart the server after the change.

You may have to change the max-execution time temporarily as well, I think default is 30 or 60 seconds depending on the configuration your host uses.

If you are on shared hosting you may have to contact your host.

When I have a file that size I usually import it into a sql database on my local machine then export it as a gzip sql file and import that into the live database, that will sometimes work easier than other methods.

• Like 1

If you are on VPS or dedicated hosting look for

; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
; http://php.net/upload-max-filesize
upload_max_filesize = 2M

in your php.ini file and change it to what you need. Remember to restart the server after the change.

You may have to change the max-execution time temporarily as well, I think default is 30 or 60 seconds depending on the configuration your host uses.

If you are on shared hosting you may have to contact your host.

When I have a file that size I usually import it into a sql database on my local machine then export it as a gzip sql file and import that into the live database, that will sometimes work easier than other methods.

Awesome will give it a go, Simpilot

Regards,

Allan

Guest lorathon

my 2 cents....

I have had the same problem and it turned out to be geonames acting slow. Apparently I was missing an airport and when phpVMS went to look it up at geonames it would stall. I figured it out and then waited a day or so and then it was fine. Not sure if this is the same issue but just thought I would throw it out there.

hey guys thanks for the response, I have got it working, now, there was airports missing , forget who said that, geo names can be the issue, but its workiing, thanks for helping me out :)

One issue now lol

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 38 bytes) in /hermes/web02/b2669/pow.aj5214/htdocs/core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_mysql.class.php on line 273

Best Regards,

Allan