My airports and schedules don't show anymore

Mysterious Pilot

Something odd has happened. I went to the schedules export to see what it would do but i decided not to export, none of the dialogs allow the user to cancel an operation (change his mind), something that definitely needs some attention in design.

Anyway, the problem is, now that I go to the Airports and Schedules pages, they both show no airports and no schedules, EMPTY! This is just horrible, a disaster, well so I thought because it took me hours.

I logged out and in again but the problem persists, the grid simply doesn't display any airports or schedules but shows the awards, pilots, fleet, rank etc. The pilot shows a list of two hubs so I though, either there is no referential integrity or this application copies everything to the foreign table.

Out of curiousity (and not wanting to reenter all this stuff again) I dived straight into the database. I see that ALL the records of AIRPORTS and SCHEDULES are still there.

So how comes both the Airports list and Schedules list show as if there were none? I clicked on the REFRESH icon several times but nothing comes up. This is a show stopper, any help on this?

• 1 month later...

I have that Same Problem. For instance, theres 3 airports that I added and all three are hubs, however i can only select 2 of them for pilot's hub selection and can't see them on airports list :S

Could it be that theres a broken Script that isnt reading the Database properly ?

[Edit]

I actually noticed that its also happening to the Routes tab. The lists arnt showing. Tried Optimizing tables but that didnt seem to do much.

• Administrators

I have that Same Problem. For instance, theres 3 airports that I added and all three are hubs, however i can only select 2 of them for pilot's hub selection and can't see them on airports list :S

Could it be that theres a broken Script that isnt reading the Database properly ?

[Edit]

I actually noticed that its also happening to the Routes tab. The lists arnt showing. Tried Optimizing tables but that didnt seem to do much.

What do you mean can't see them on the airports list? They just don't show up? What if you deselect the hub option for the one which isn't showing up

• 2 years later...

I have the same problem in a web & database to make test apart of original web, i imported all files with ftp and DB from phpmyadmin, all work well, local.config was changed correctly, but in admin panel, airports & schedules routes not show, as if they did not exist, but they are in Database, in phpmyadmin.

The flights operates all days, in normal web page and normal database (not test web & DB) all work.

Anyway, in admin/index.php/operations/schedules is where dont show. I can add bid how a normal pilot, etc. but schedules & airports not is showing in /admin/schedules & airports page.