Financials

RogerB

Not sure if anyone has addressed this, doesn't seem like most VA care about their financials. At any rate the over all financials for my VA are way off....They state that my VA made 3billion last year. I no longer see an option to reset financials in the admin panel.

• Moderators

yeah thats right Roger soma here i took over a va and it had like 300 bil in its deposit i asked the former owner how he got there he sayed i have aboud 1 mil a flight profit yeah,then whats the point in using it.

off topic.Roger did you know you speak Dutch :lol: "d ouche" in dutch is shower :P

• Administrators

My financials were correct at one point, and we do enter it correctly, thats why I posted....We have made no where near 3billion.

Any specifics, I can't really know what to check without specifics...

But if I have to guess, fuel pricesand fuel reported

I also see that the system isn't doing the math correctly for fuel pricing. One flight, used fuel=6979 @ $4.82: Doing the math that should be $33,638.78----The system shows $ 33,987.70...That appears to be a discrepancy of over 348 dollars...That just one I found..

The question was never answered: Why is the reset financials link gone??

I went threw 2009 finances and it appears I cleared up all the fubars, but it didn't fix the numbers. I should show $21,745,281.55 in profit but still showing 3billion for some reason. This overview appears to show the correct data but the final numbers on chart are wrong.