is it possible to...

kbohme

Ok...I have been trying to figure out how to do the following:

I would like it so that when I get an email sent requesting acceptance of a pirep, if i can include a single link on the email that will alow me to hit it and accept all.

I am actually wanting this because I have the pirep requests being forwarded to my phone, and instead of browsing to my site (on my phone) I would like to just hit a link.

Kinda like a confirm registration link. I have been researching how to do this, but no luck.

Anyone got any ideas ?

Ok...I have been trying to figure out how to do the following:

I would like it so that when I get an email sent requesting acceptance of a pirep, if i can include a single link on the email that will alow me to hit it and accept all.

I am actually wanting this because I have the pirep requests being forwarded to my phone, and instead of browsing to my site (on my phone) I would like to just hit a link.

Kinda like a confirm registration link. I have been researching how to do this, but no luck.

Anyone got any ideas ?

Well if you want a VA but don't want to spend the time administering the most important thing then you are on the wrong road :-( You don't want people to file just any wild PIREP and approve all of them without even checking. Either you check them yourself to make sure the route is correct and in the proper format, flight level, etc. or "hire" some Assistant and give it restricted administrative rights, you can do that in the Admin Panel and check the Approve PIREP permission.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Well if you want a VA but don't want to spend the time administering the most important thing then you are on the wrong road :-( You don't want people to file just any wild PIREP and approve all of them without even checking. Either you check them yourself to make sure the route is correct and in the proper format, flight level, etc. or "hire" some Assistant and give it restricted administrative rights, you can do that in the Admin Panel and check the Approve PIREP permission.

maby you schould read better.he doesn't want to look at it when he is on his phone,you can always go back to the admin and take a look at the pirep after he gets back on a decent computer.

thanks for the response, i will try that. (i'm a little embarrassed that it seems to be such a simple solution).

and joeri, you are correct. I am on the road quite a bit and would like to be able to accept pireps so that pilots don't have to wait days until they get credit for their flights. I will recheck everything when I get back to my computer.(However, we are a relaxed and fun VA, not really concerned with flight levels..etc...if a pilot does a flight using a flight tracker they get credit for it. I only really check the manual pireps).

I actually hope to figure out the code to auto accept kACARS filed flights and only require my approval on manually filed pireps)

maby you schould read better.he doesn't want to look at it when he is on his phone,you can always go back to the admin and take a look at the pirep after he gets back on a decent computer.

I read well, there he states he wishes to simply approve all PIREPS. He does mention that it is too much to see in the mobile phone but the gist of the question is "how to approve all PIREPs"

• Administrators

thanks for the response, i will try that. (i'm a little embarrassed that it seems to be such a simple solution).

and joeri, you are correct. I am on the road quite a bit and would like to be able to accept pireps so that pilots don't have to wait days until they get credit for their flights. I will recheck everything when I get back to my computer.(However, we are a relaxed and fun VA, not really concerned with flight levels..etc...if a pilot does a flight using a flight tracker they get credit for it. I only really check the manual pireps).

I actually hope to figure out the code to auto accept kACARS filed flights and only require my approval on manually filed pireps)

There was code around, do a search, which will automatically accept PIREPS. I do remember it coming up before