954 issues

RogerB

• Moderators

Here's the Extra Raid!!!

Now It's starting to look like it's something is messing up.

Roger, here's what I would do. Back up the files, upload a new copy of phpVMS and go to local.config and edit the parameters for the DB connection.

And Upload your Skin you have and upload the modules you have. Start over fresh is your best bet.

• Moderators

Roger, can you just back up your files, and clean out your site folder and then install a new phpVMS by changing the DB connection Parameters in the config file. and then reupload the skin you have and the modules?

Maybe it might work, if not. Then again someone's is about to get their balls tased.

I had the priep issue on v 950 and reported it. I have not upgraded to any of the most recent ones. I think I will wait and see.

Also since I upgraded to the 950 from 943, some of the template files get jacked up when I click links. It is like the page that opens is not following any css file at all. They are all white with the site info. I should go and make a quick list of those problem pages.

• Administrators

Well it's beta... there are gonna be issues. That particular one I fixed and it's been updated. I've been shifting some code around and cleaning up (particularly the schedule filters), and the PIREP pay issues (Vansers... can you double check your pirep reject pay?). There's gonna be a few issues, but thanks... keep reporting...

Also keep those issues in that thread in the beta forum so I don't get confused

• Like 1

Oh yeah I expect some issues with betas. ;) I just no sooner noticed I had a few issues I come back and you released a few more betas. lol I went months with out upgrading and the moment I do, you push and push some more. :D Way to keep me on my toes there Nabeel. ;)

All in all though, thanks for the hard work. Please do know that it is very much appreciated.

• Administrators

Oh yeah I expect some issues with betas. ;) I just no sooner noticed I had a few issues I come back and you released a few more betas. lol I went months with out upgrading and the moment I do, you push and push some more. :D Way to keep me on my toes there Nabeel. ;)

All in all though, thanks for the hard work. Please do know that it is very much appreciated.

Haha, I've had a few extra minutes, so I thought what better way to spend them than to mess with Ray ;)