Rev 954 - parse error fix

Nabeel

Hi Nabeel. From time to time I get an error at the very top of my site that says something about FinanceData.class.php on line 153

That is all I grabbed of the error. I will try to grab more info next time it happens. Not sure what is up with it. Each time it happens, if I refresh the page, the error goes away and the template falls back into place how it should be.

My apologies for refreshing the page before I got the whole error. Yet another blonde moment by Ray.

• Moderators

Hey Nabeel, I tested the VMS Latest Build.

There are couple problems.......

1) When Installing Tables, The Tables Installer was giving me errors and asking me to run the SQL Qeaury, but the all of the tables needed is really there in the DB.

2wqu3qt.png

o6lflj.png

x0s11f.png

2nvwjz6.png

2) After I fill all my Admin Account, and then I get the error....

11vjlo5.png

And after that, then I go to my VMS site, I can't access the Admin.

That's all I'm having problems right now.

It just got me again and I am using the latest version.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/core/common/FinanceData.class.php on line 153

Here is the code snippet in question

# Remove expenses first
       self::removeExpensesforMonth($timestamp);

$time = date('Ym', $timestamp);
       foreach ($all_expenses as $expense) {
           $sql = 'INSERT INTO ' . TABLE_PREFIX . "expenselog
				(`dateadded`, `name`, `type`, `cost`)
				VALUES ('{$time}', '{$expense->name}', '{$expense->type}', '{$expense->cost}');";

DB::query($sql);
       }
   }

Could this be because I have no expenses in the system yet? This is a test site only so I was not worried about adding expenses yet.

I am going to go and add an expense real quick and see if it ever comes up again.

• 2 weeks later...

It just got me again and I am using the latest version.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx/core/common/FinanceData.class.php on line 153

Here is the code snippet in question

# Remove expenses first
       self::removeExpensesforMonth($timestamp);

$time = date('Ym', $timestamp);
       foreach ($all_expenses as $expense) {
           $sql = 'INSERT INTO ' . TABLE_PREFIX . "expenselog
				(`dateadded`, `name`, `type`, `cost`)
				VALUES ('{$time}', '{$expense->name}', '{$expense->type}', '{$expense->cost}');";

DB::query($sql);
       }
   }

Could this be because I have no expenses in the system yet? This is a test site only so I was not worried about adding expenses yet.

I am going to go and add an expense real quick and see if it ever comes up again.

I added a expense, and that error has never came back again.

Hello Folks,

I recently installed phpVMS on my site with the latest stable build and then decided to upgrade to the latest beta. I had a new pilot register last night and he told me there was an error so I created a dummy registration to emulate the problem and was given the following error upon completing a new pilot registration.

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/XXXXX/public_html/XXXXX/core/common/PilotGroups.class.php on line 87

I used the back button and clicked the home button on the site. It immediately showed the dummy account under new pilots prior to me approving it. I went into the Admin area and rejected the test application and it was immediately removed from the home page under new pilots.

After that I reuploaded the beta version to make sure all files were in good working condition and ran a checkdb and checkinstall from the install folder. The checkdb test came up clean across the board however the checkinstall gave me the following errors. I also noticed it shows build 955 inside the checkinstall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

phpVMS Virtual Airline Administration Software

Install Check

phpVMS Build Number: 955

Checking PHP version

[OK] PHP version is 5.2.16.x

ASP Tags

[OK] ASP-style tags are disabled

Checking connectivity...

[OK] Can contact outside servers

Checking for SimpleXML module...

[OK] SimpleXML module exists!

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files

[Checksum failed] /core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_base.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Error] ../formtest.php doesn't exist

-- Checked 184 files, found 3 errors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure what I am missing but any advice or help would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Blue Skies

-James

• Administrators

I just reuploaded everything to the site ran a checkdb and a checkinstall and still received the same errors from the above post. I also tested the registration and it gave me the same as above also. Any ideas?

Are you getting it directly from github?

No I did not the first time. I just downloaded it from github and reuploaded. I am still receiving the errors in check db however the registration error is fixed and is no longer giving the "Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/XXXXX/public_html/XXXXX/core/common/PilotGroups.class.php on line 87". It redirects pilots to the proper page now. Thank you for your help nabeel. :)

Forgive my ignorance for not knowing where to go the first time to download. I'm sorry if I wasted your time with that.