Pilot Center Information

TAV1702

I have searched for the answer I seek and am coming up empty handed.

I am curious if it is possible for the pilot center to recognize a pilots Airline of choice and output that info to their pilot center.

Say for example, I open up Wild Animals Airline and their callsign is Wild then I go and add another airline and Call it Wild Express and their callsign is Casper (for lack of anything better).

Now If Pilot A registers for the airline Wild Express, then when he or she views the pilot center it would give them their airline name and call sign with all their profile info up to by rank hours flown etc etc.

Possible to do?

Ohh you are on track with my thoughts. lol Close but no cigar though..... This time. ;)

What I am referring to is not the template that the site uses, but more like when you view the Pilot Center, on the right side of your avatar and what nots of the such, is a list with items such as total money, hours to next rank, current location, etc etc.

All I want to do there in that list is add another list item that says Airline: What ever they chose That airline name is contingent onwhat they used when they registered IF a VA has multiple airlines in operation.