Route Map Gone

CPC900

For some reason, in the pireps, the map for the pilot's route no longer shows?! It still shows up in my admin section, when I click on "view", but for everyone who looks at the flight map for pireps, it is gone?! I updated the schedules for DST, and had to change permissions to import them(old topic solution here):

http://forum.phpvms.net/topic/3980-importing-new-schedule-solved/page__p__26794__fromsearch__1#entry26794

So I updated schedules correctly and all seemed well, and it was fine on my ealier pirep today, but now seems like map is gone. Weird. Probably something simple. Any ideas?

I will try to figure it out, but I am confused on what the difference between the admin section and the regular section would be? Why would it pull the info from one and not the other?! I didn't have time last night. I will try to debug and figure it out. The only thing , was adding an updated personal KAcars Jeff(I think). I forget if I changed anything else :( Drawing a blank here. I will now try to debug.

Here is my checkinstall.php:

Checking file hashes for corrupt or mismatched files
[Checksum failed] /install/update.sql did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/templates/profile_edit.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_base.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Error] ../formtest.php doesn't exist
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/route_map.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/news_additem.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/mailer_form.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /admin/templates/pages_editpage.tpl did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /lib/js/jquery.tablesorter.pager.js did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

Does this mean all these "failed" things need to be fixed or are some to be expected?

Did the 955(956) update and now I have only these 3 errors, but the maps are still not showing up?!

[Checksum failed] /core/classes/ezdb/ezdb_base.class.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Checksum failed] /core/modules/kACARS_Free/kACARS_Free.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date
[Error] ../formtest.php doesn't exist

I had copied the route_map.tpl to my skins directory, in case I was to ever change anything there, and it did not show the map after that. Now it is fine, by taking it out of there. Maybe I put an old .tpl there instead of the new one from my updated KAcars, not sure. Anyways, that seemed to be the issue?! :)

• 2 weeks later...