airports

patva1

Well to be honest this is prolly the most simple way. Go into your admin panel on the airline site, and deactivate the route you want to do.

Then go into your Database and you will find a schedule that should have a 0 by it somewhere, that should be the deactivated one and you will delete that. Makes finding your schedules in the DB much much easier.

• Administrators

You really shouldn't delete those, they aren't hurting anything......If I'm not mistaken the system will still need those for past flights..........You could jack up your financials and what not.

This too. They're used for past flights for sure, and on the live map, that's how it knows what coordinates to look up. I would just leave them in

• 1 year later...

This too. They're used for past flights for sure, and on the live map, that's how it knows what coordinates to look up. I would just leave them in

It would be a nice feature to enable/disable an airport.

We create monthly spec ops around the world. Since those flights are not part of the regular schedule, we have lots of airports listed on our route finder. Maybe adding a checkbox to hide the airports would be something to consider for future releases and will not affect database integrity ;)

• Like 1