multi-leg flights

Tylor Eddy

G'day All,

One area that my VA lacks realism is the fact that we cannot do multi leg flights like our real world counterpart. for example, Qantas 9 QFA9 has a stop over in Singapore WSSS, from Sydney YSSY, before continuing on to Heathrow EGLL, under the same callsign of Qantas 9 QFA9, is it possible to change a setting, or some coding to allow schedules to be added that have the same callsign ?

Regards

Tylor

G'day All,

One area that my VA lacks realism is the fact that we cannot do multi leg flights like our real world counterpart. for example, Qantas 9 QFA9 has a stop over in Singapore WSSS, from Sydney YSSY, before continuing on to Heathrow EGLL, under the same callsign of Qantas 9 QFA9, is it possible to change a setting, or some coding to allow schedules to be added that have the same callsign ?

Regards

Tylor

Unfortunately Tyler, I had to do the same. Our CP Air flights have multi legs from the real world schedule, but I did the CPC500A, CPC500B etc.