m install/hashlist

m install/install.php

m install/sql/structure.xml

m unittest/utils/vac_diag.php

send va news to vacentral

View complete changes

Download from here

• Moderators

Hey mark just installed the new beta it sends the news directly after installing the update. and i think it there will be a hook like the pirep sending but thats up to Nabeel to awnser.

@ Nabeel

some sugestions

the layout off the news at vacentral isn't the best also i think how manny news is show needs to be restricted

also as an extence off this would it be possible to ad a active inactive button o,n the admin part for showing news

gr joeri

• Moderators

On the check install im getting,

[Checksum failed] /install/dbtest.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

On the checkdb its just a blank page, doesnt seem to do anything.

• Administrators

Hmmm ok not happening for me, When you run the update do you get a progress as to whats happening to the database, mine is just blank and it says complete?

The news gets sent with the VA info. I'm still tweaking how it's done on vaCentral, this was the initial cut

As for updates, if there is a database diff, it will calc and do it, it'll put the diffs in the log file

• Administrators

On the check install im getting,

[Checksum failed] /install/dbtest.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

[Checksum failed] /core/modules/ACARS/ACARS.php did not match, possibly corrupt or out of date

On the checkdb its just a blank page, doesnt seem to do anything.

Let me investigate