Fleet Copy & Paste

nathanh12

Hi,

Does anyone know (either in the admin panel or by modifying code) how to "Copy and Paste" aircraft in your fleet. I am creating a simple VA operating 4 different types of aircraft:

-Boeing 747-400

-Boeing 737-800

-Bombardier CRJ-700

-Beechcraft King Air.

What I aim to do is run a fleet of about 10 of each. Would this be possible without the very boring task of creating 40 aircraft in the admin panel. I have already created one of each of the above but any assistance you could give would be most appreciated!

It is in your SQL database when you enter there with phpMyAdmin you'll see the entry phpvms_aircraft

When you choose export it will ask the file type for exporting (at least mine does).

Or use this one and upload it to your database via myadmin (same as above)phpvms_aircraft.csv (right click and save then edit with excel or something similar).

or you can export a csv file right from the admin panel of phpVMS for the aircraft by going to Admin/Airline Operations/Add & Edit Fleet

look up in the top left corner it says export Aircraft and when you are done editing, you can import there as well. No need to go in to phpmyadmin really.