Will My Aircraft Get Stuck.

nathanh12

Hi,

After setting up my phpvms I have created my scheduels in csv format and have enclosed a screenshot below. What I want to know is if the aircraft will get stuck at their destination airport and not be able to return, in the below screenshot is my csv file (or a bit of it anyway.

If the aircraft would get stuck at their destination airport does anybody know of an add on for phpvms that instead of allocating an aircraft for a flight chooses any aircraft at the departure airport for a flight. If you do not know of an existing add on does anybody know how to create one.

Screenshot:

Capture.PNG

Thanks in advance for the help.

Nathan.

Hi,

After setting up my phpvms I have created my scheduels in csv format and have enclosed a screenshot below. What I want to know is if the aircraft will get stuck at their destination airport and not be able to return, in the below screenshot is my csv file (or a bit of it anyway.

If the aircraft would get stuck at their destination airport does anybody know of an add on for phpvms that instead of allocating an aircraft for a flight chooses any aircraft at the departure airport for a flight. If you do not know of an existing add on does anybody know how to create one.

Screenshot:

Capture.PNG

Thanks in advance for the help.

Nathan.

Unless you are using simpilots realschedulelite module, your aircraft will not get stuck at any airport.

What would happen if I did have the realschedulelite module?

If you have a look here: http://forum.phpvms....lelite-beta-10/

EVERY aircraft must have a looping routing system, in other words, it must return to the airfield it first started at on its last flight leg or it will become stranded. It does not matter how many flight legs are in the route for the aircraft but it must only go to each airfield one time.

example of a looping route:

flight 1 - KBOS - KATL

flight 2 - KATL - KDEN

flight 3 - KDEN - KORD

flight 4 - KORD - KBOS

Pilots

A new pilot is automatically stationed at the hub he is assigned to.

An active pilot will be placed at the arrival location of the last filed PIREP or last jumpseat ticket purchased, whichever is most recent.

If a pilot gets "stranded" at an airport all the jumpseat tickets to airports with available aircraft must be purchased but the cost is set at $0.

I have included the basis to count how many jumpseat tickets a pilot has purchased, more functionality will come in future versions with this part of the module.

You can just do normal scheduling and have multiple flights in and out of airports with numerous aircraft types. By using phpVMS, you aren't limited what-so-ever by the way you schedule your planes, and the aircraft never get stranded at an airport. If you have one aircraft (A321) Air France flying all the routes in and out of Charles de Gaulle (LFPG) then so be it. All your pilots can fly the same aircraft at the same time, and also using the same plane for multiple routes (also at the same time). It all depends on how you want to set your site up. You can also use the same aircraft to fly multiple airlines at the same time. It's all up to you. You really don't need to use a module to schedule your flights.