Active members VS Inactive members bulk mail

Bluemax

We have a couple inactive members. Local.config is set to default 90 days or we can manually place a member inactive. Problem is in the admin panel we show active and inactive members with the same count. When staff emails to active members only the inactive members receive the emails. Also it is my understanding that members, in our case if they don't file a report in 90 days, they should automatically go inactive. This has never worked. 30 - 60 - 90 days doesn't make any difference, system is not detecting this and it is becoming a problem with inactive members who receive emails. Don't want to loose their stats by deleting them totally.

• Moderators

I'll try this again, this is a help forum, yes?

Yes but it doesn't mean you get a "1 hour fast support"? Not like you paid phpVMS...... It's free!

This is a dedicated community, so be paitent till someone comes up with a solution.

• Administrators

Yeah, which version? There were some issues which were corrected. This has been improved a bit to in the latest.

But the mailer mainly goes off of groups. The active/inactive changes the status, but doesn't place them into a 'group' which might be marked active/inactive. THis is something I can look into for the next version too, since the statuses are a bit more flexible, I can have a setting for which group they should also be placed in once the status changes

What version are you running, this was fixed a while back but i do mean about 6 or 7 months ago.

First let me respond to Kyle's Comment.....I'm not impatient! I posted Monday morning, when I got home from work at 0100 EDST (Tuesday morning) my post was already off the page with no response. As for the version, (Version 2.1.934) If this was corrected, my copy never got the message *grin* Sorry. I don't no squat about php but if pointed in the right direction I can make coarse corrections. I do machine programming, but this is a different world than machine code.

David