Joomla and phpvms

Sava

You would really need to skin it to match your joomla. Iframe is not such a good idea. Search the net for security issues using Iframes.

If you are in no hurry to open your VA, Might I suggest going with a local host server such as WAMP or Xampp? They are both free and easy to use. That would allow you to set up a website strictly for testing purposes and is a great way to learn. If you foul up your test site, hey, no big deal! It was only a test site anyhow right? ;) And if you find yourself creating a skin that looks good and works the way you want it, back those files up regularly until you get it spot on.

Also, I know that is not the answer you were looking for, but it is the one true correct answer. Try to search Joomla again. It has come up several times in the past. Try to get fancy with your search terms. Do not just search the word Joomla.

If you take our suggestion and start a local host to learn how to skin on, do not be afraid to ask questions. Nabeel gives us a GREAT script to use for free, so in return, we all try to give free help when able. Sometimes it takes a day or so, but normally an answer is given in a timely manner. We have some of the greatest users on the net here on the phpVMS site.

I hope it works out for you. Take care!

Ray

Hey.

Thanks for the reply. I think i am not going to skin it but just do same basic integration with iframes. Maybe just integrating the stats,roster and map. Is there any way you can help me do that? I already had xampp and site was made there. VA is already open, check the site.

Maybe i will just leave it as is. So again, would you be kind enough to help me out? If so please respond or pm me. I know I am a bit stubborn, sorry.

You would really need to skin it to match your joomla. Iframe is not such a good idea. Search the net for security issues using Iframes.

If you are in no hurry to open your VA, Might I suggest going with a local host server such as WAMP or Xampp? They are both free and easy to use. That would allow you to set up a website strictly for testing purposes and is a great way to learn. If you foul up your test site, hey, no big deal! It was only a test site anyhow right? ;) And if you find yourself creating a skin that looks good and works the way you want it, back those files up regularly until you get it spot on.

Also, I know that is not the answer you were looking for, but it is the one true correct answer. Try to search Joomla again. It has come up several times in the past. Try to get fancy with your search terms. Do not just search the word Joomla.

If you take our suggestion and start a local host to learn how to skin on, do not be afraid to ask questions. Nabeel gives us a GREAT script to use for free, so in return, we all try to give free help when able. Sometimes it takes a day or so, but normally an answer is given in a timely manner. We have some of the greatest users on the net here on the phpVMS site.

I hope it works out for you. Take care!

Ray

Not sure if I can or not to be honest. I have never tried frames using phpVMS. I don't like frames. I use 1 on one of my sites and that is only because I have to. If I didn't have to I would not use it.

I am rather short on time right now and to be honest with 3 kids and college and all and I know nothing about Joomla at all. I have never used it. I can take a look and try to frame a page or two and see what happens, but I can make no promises. B)